We had our fourth and final child recently. This post is titled "The Last Son" but could've easily been titled "The Last Baby" or "Our Last Child."
A. His Schedule – He wakes up at round 7 a.m., and goes to bed for the night at about 10 p.m. Between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. he's rather fussy.
- Colors: It is way too soon to tell, but he looks good in aqua.
- Shows and Movies: He loves TV, no matter what's on.
- Books: It's hard to hold him and read a book to the other kids.
- Toys and Play: He likes holding on to burp cloths and mouthing them.
- Art: It's too soon to know.
- Activities: He seems to like just about everything, especially being held and being outside. I think he likes feeing the breeze on his skin.
- Time of Day: Uncertain.
- Bedding: He has a couple of mint-colored blankets but honestly doesn't use them. He seems to "run hot" and thus he sleeps in nothing but his footie pajamas.
- Clothing: He has spent every day of his life in footie pajamas except holidays when he dressed up.
- Foods: He's never had anything but milk.
- Animals: Too soon to tell.
- Heroes/Characters: Too soon to tell.
- The best thing(s): He's a strong, healthy baby.
- The worst thing(s): That I can't spend more time with him due to work commitments.