A. Her Schedule – She wakes up at about 7 a.m., takes a nap at about 1:30 p.m., and goes to bed at between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m.
B. Her Size – She's wearing size 3T clothes and size 9 shoes.
C. Her Personality – She's a very sweet, friendly, good-natured child. She loves people, especially babies. She also loves singing and has memorized so many songs!
D. Her Favorite Things
- Colors: Red, pink, and aqua.
- Shows and Movies: She likes Yo Gabba Gabba, Peppa Pig, and Mickey Mouse.
- Books: She likes Dr. Seuss.
- Toys and Play: She really likes dollhouse-style play (setting up a "house," putting "furniture" in it, and then putting "characters" in it). She also loves bath-time play, from bath bombs to playing with kitchen toys in there.
- Art: She loves drawing with markers and creating with Play Doh.
- Activities: She loves being outside. She likes the slides at the playground the best, but is also happy just walking around or playing in her "sandy box" (sandbox).
- Time of Day: Any time that she's not being put to bed.
- Bedding: She has a couple of pink fleece blankets.
- Clothing: She likes "girlie" clothing best, from dresses to items with lace, ruffles, or floral designs.
- Foods: She likes Danimals, McDonald's, Goldfish crackers ("goldie fish"), juice, and milk.
- Animals: She is far more fascinated by babies than by animals. She is even afraid of our dog and rabbit, despite that they are fat, gentle creatures.
- Heroes/Characters: She doesn't really seem to care about superheroes. I guess her favorite character might be Peppa Pig.
E. Things She Does Not Like – Bedtime.
F. What She’s Thinking About – How to reliably get Alexa to sing her songs. She can easily get Alexa to play "Baby Shark" but something like "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" is much harder.
G. Surprises – Possibly how into babies she is. I'm also surprised that she seems to know all of her ABC's, something that "The Bear" didn't learn until halfway through Kindergarten.
H. Best & Worst Things –
- The best thing(s): When she says "thank you" or cuddles.
- The worst thing(s): That she takes all of the toys out all of the time. It makes it impossible to stay on top of the mess.
I. Family and Friends – She's a bit of a social butterfly so Covid has been harder for her than my oldest child. She seems to glob on to any kids she sees.
J. Parenting or What I’m Doing Differently – She has never been at a daycare center, and honestly, I think that's a good thing. Daycare centers have a lot of noise and activity, and I think that can be overwhelming and draining for most kids. And that's before factoring in that my older kids, who both went to large centers, got sick a lot during that time.