No, I'm not going to post exactly how old I am or when my birthday is, but let's say that I'm running out of time to post about who thirties "Me" is. So, consider this an out of the ordinary post recapping myself for once.
A. My Schedule – On a work day, I wake up at about 7 a.m., but on the weekends, I prefer to sleep in until 8 a.m., when the kids wake me. I'd prefer to take a 2-hour early afternoon nap and then go to sleep at about 11 p.m. on the weekends.
- Colors: Aqua blue. White. Off-black. Fuchsia.
- Shows and Movies: I've been watching a lot YouTube - some of my favorites are: Screen Junkies Honest Trailers, and Alexandra Gater. I also secretly love watching old episodes of The Golden Girls.
- Books: I tend to read non-fiction books. I really enjoyed reading Marie Kondo's The Magic of Tidying Up and Leo Babauta's The Power of Less.
- Toys and Play (Recreation): I feel like all I do in my spare time is clean. That being said, I like jogging and going for low-key hikes. I used to like doing cross stitch and painting but I haven't done either regularly in a very long time.
- Art: When I do art these days it's drawing or calligraphy. Every now and then I daydream about turning into a handmade cards kind of person, but then don't.
- Activities: My favorite thing to do these days is sing songs with Rosie - she loves singing!
- Time of Day: Afternoons.
- Bedding: I have a white comforter, a pillow I love from IKEA that is the perfect amount of puffy, and a genuine Pendleton National Park blanket.
- Clothing: I'm a jeans shorts and neon sandals kind of person. With a brimmed hat.
- Foods: My favorite food is probably crème brulee doughnuts from a local restaurant.
- Animals: I really likes horses, but I also really enjoy cats, and other cuddly animals.
- Heroes/Characters: I always liked Rogue from the XMen TV show because of her super strength.
- The best thing(s): I'm fairly healthy, and am thankful to have the love and support of my family.
- The worst thing(s): That there aren't more hours in the day.