A. His Schedule – He usually wakes up at around 7 a.m. and goes to sleep for the night around 7 p.m. (later on lazy days, and earlier on more hurried days or daycare days). He takes a morning nap at about 10 a.m.
B. His Size – He's wearing size 18-month clothes and size 6 shoes. Currently, he's wearing size 4 Pampers.
C. His Personality – He is a charming, smiley baby. As long as he is well-fed and well-rested, he's irresistibly content. We affectionately nicknamed him "the Chonker" because he's a chunky baby who is pretty large for his age.
D. His Favorite Things
- Colors: He looks great in green and yellow.
- Shows and Movies: He doesn't really enjoy TV yet but he loves listening to music. He'll even bob back and forth like he's dancing.
- Books: He doesn't like to sit still to be read to but does enjoy a book with some texture to it.
- Toys and Play: He is currently loving a set of sleigh bells and an elephant with a light-up tummy. He also loves his mobile.
- Art: We haven't done much art with him yet, which is one thing I miss about the daycare center that my older children went to - they did art daily there.
- Activities: He is still pretty cuddly. He likes to play independently but near us (he does not like it if myself or his dad leave the room or go outside without him).
- Words: His favorite words to say are "mama" and "dada."
- Time of Day: He likes mornings a lot.
- Bedding: He loves a mint-colored baby blanket from Target and recognizes that it is his (he will hug it when he sees it).
- Clothing: He looks great in anything but one of our favorite things to put him in is a brightly-colored zip-up jacket and faux jeans.
- Foods: Besides milk, he likes to eat whatever we're eating. Oyster crackers are a frequent snack.
- Animals: He seems really fond of our dog and our cat. He likes to make friends with both people and animals.
- Heroes/Characters: He doesn't have a favorite hero yet, but he does seem to idolize his oldest brother.
E. Things He Does Not Like – When his sister turns on the light and keeps him awake by talking and singing (they share a bedroom and he values his sleep far more than she does).
F. What He’s Thinking About – Despite being pint-sized, he really wants to be included in whatever his family is doing.
G. Surprises – He's such a sweet baby! I am surprised at how well he and his oldest brother and sister get along. They all really gel well together without a lot of competition or jealously.
H. Best & Worst Things –
- The best thing(s): He seems to have a special bond with his oldest brother. He also seems to really dig me. It feels so good to have a special place in his heart.
- The worst thing(s): Our six-year-old is not a fan of the Chonker (or his sister). I don't know why since they don't need to compete over resources as they're interested in different toys, different foods, etc. There's enough love to go around.
I. Family and Friends – My mom seems to really have a special bond with the Chonker, perhaps because the Chonker looks the most similar to me at this age? Or perhaps it's because he's so well-behaved? My middle children are frequently bouncing off the walls, but my oldest and the Chonker are pretty mellow by comparison.
J. Parenting or What I’m Doing Differently – Given the pandemic is still ongoing, the Chonker has had a somewhat sheltered existence as he doesn't get to go to many places or see crowds. I think I am at the apex of my parenting journey as I am more patient than I have ever been, and thanks to not having to commute to work because of teleworking, I am the least exhausted and the most present.
K. Milestones – He can't walk yet but he's getting so close.
The 4 Best Casino & Slots Near Me - MapyroReplyDelete
Best 대구광역 출장마사지 Casino & 삼척 출장안마 Slots Near Me · 1. Golden 군포 출장샵 Nugget - Las Vegas, NV · 2. Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races · 3. Caesars 충주 출장샵 Palace - Las Vegas, NV · 4. El Cortez Hotel 강릉 출장안마 & Casino