- Use a large fluffy brush and a neutral color, and sweep the color all over the eye lid as well as along the lower lashline. Cara recommended using a bronzer as the neutral color instead of ordinary eye shadow.
- I used my usual Physicians Formula bronzer and I only put it on my eye lid (not below my eye). This didn't impart enough color for me - I either need a darker bronzer or less of a suntan.
- I used a dark brown Lancome liner.
- I used a dark brown Lancome shadow.
- I used a light pink, slightly shimmery Lancome shadow.
- I used a black Mary Kay mascara. Then I spritzed the entire look with Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Water to set it (I'd love to try the Urban Decay makeup setting spray, but I got the Smashbox version in my May Birchbox so that's what I had on hand).